If your bird seems sick, take him or her to an avian vet immediately! Check your local phone book or Vet Lookup, AAV, Avian Vet.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Noveau!

I am becoming very computer-savy. I have figured out a system for clicking and dragging; I drag the mouse with my foot and click the button with my beak! Now the entire web is at my disposal.

Of course, I used my new skills to add new features to my blog. I now have a guestbook and a guestmap for you! The guestbook allows you to leave detailed comments. On the guestmap, you can mark your location on the world map, along with a short message. Of course, I am hoping you will use both!

Just click on the "Guest Book" or "Guest Map" button on the left side of this page. If a tiel can do it, so can you! I want to know who you are and where in the world you live!

Enjoy!

No comments: