If your bird seems sick, take him or her to an avian vet immediately! Check your local phone book or Vet Lookup, AAV, Avian Vet.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Invasion of the Pink Things!

All of my efforts to keep the pink things from appearing were futile after all. Miss Prissy decided to simply go in the opposite corner of the cage while I was guarding her usual spot. She made herself flat as a pancake and just sat there for a long time, and when she finally moved, there was another pink thing!

Understandably enough, I am very upset. I rolled the thing around the cage floor for a while to see if there were any baby birds in there like Nikkibird said, but I heard nothing. For all I know, the things are a nuisance, and they make Miss Prissy completely ignore me. The worst part about it is that I know that more pink things will appear soon, and I don't know how to stop them. Help!

2 comments:

T-man Angel said...

I thought cockatiel eggs were white. Are they really pink? That's so pretty!

T-man

J. L. LeMone said...

Yes, Miss Prissy is so pretty that she lays pink eggs. They vary in shade, though; sometimes they are bright pink, and other times, like this time, they have a very light pink tint.