If your bird seems sick, take him or her to an avian vet immediately! Check your local phone book or Vet Lookup, AAV, Avian Vet.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Daily Animal Crossword Puzzle

Bonjour!

I found a really cool site for those of you who love animals and crossword puzzles. CentralPets.com has a new crossword puzzle about animals every day. It's easy to use, and you can save your work. The next day, the solution is posted.
I will post the link on the left side of the blog so you can access it every day, or you can click right here: Animal Crossword

You do need something called Java to access it. I'm not sure what that is, but I don't think it's coffee. You probably already have it, so just click on the link (it worked for me!), but maybe our more technology-savy friends can leave us a comment right below to tell us how to get it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hey, thanks for the information!!
I too like to solve crowwword puzzles.
And hey, just check this out Busy Birdies!
I know you will love it..

take care
cheers

J. L. LeMone said...

Hi Justin!

Thanks for stopping by! I like your blog, especially the bird pictures. I wonder if the Tall One would get me a motorcycle, too.

The cats looked at me like they were going to eat me, though, so I scrolled down really rast! They can't come out of the computer and chase me, can they?

J. L. LeMone