If your bird seems sick, take him or her to an avian vet immediately! Check your local phone book or Vet Lookup, AAV, Avian Vet.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Demise of Thing Number Three

By now, you are probably wondering what happened with the pink things. Well, about a day after the Tall One took the first two away while she was cleaning the cage, another pink thing appeared. This time, though, neither Miss Prissy nor I felt like sitting on it. I didn't, because I'd tried it a couple of times and it was very boring. Miss Prissy kind of surprised me, though, because she usually acts like the pink things are the most important things in the world. Maybe it's because the cage looks different, or because the heat in the apartment has been fluctuating due to the cold, cold weather outside, but when it comes down to it, I don't really care. The thing is just at the bottom of the cage, Miss Prissy, the Tall One, and I all ignore it, and no new ones have appeared. I hope this is it for a while where pink things are concerned.

No comments: