If your bird seems sick, take him or her to an avian vet immediately! Check your local phone book or Vet Lookup, AAV, Avian Vet.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sydney, Australia

The humans seem to have a habit of building big things wherever they go. I think it's because they don't have cages. They compensate by creating all kinds of structures so they can go inside and feel safe, and then they visit each other's buildings and take pictures of them. Sydney, where my human went, is a good example. Here are some pictures my Tall One took of the city. I especially like the Harbor Bridge, because it looks like a very big bird cage. Here is a close-up:
The Opera House looks like a lot of beaks. I think it's very interesting, and I'm happy that the humans tried to memorialize our beaks by building it, but I wouldn't be comfortable going too close. It reminds me too much of the big birds that tried to eat me. From a distance, though, it's okay.






2 comments:

T-man Angel said...

CC-man wants me to tell you he likes your tiel viewpoint on the architecture. A building of beaks sounds scary to me though. I get scared enough of CC-man's chomping beak going for my nose.

T-man

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos. I admire the bridge, too, and I certainly understand your feelings about the opera house. Nice to see you blogging again!