If your bird seems sick, take him or her to an avian vet immediately! Check your local phone book or Vet Lookup, AAV, Avian Vet.

Friday, August 3, 2007

The Tall One is Back!

To be honest, I had almost forgotten about the Tall One, because the Cool One took such good care of us, and she has been gone quite a long time. She came back with her huge blue boxes on wheels, and she has been spending a lot of time with us since then. It's so nice to have a human around all day! I've been singing happily, and she has been admiring my beautiful voice.

This morning, she took some pictures of Miss Prissy and me while we walked around on the shelf. She has statues of a cookaburra and a lorikeet that are about our size, so here are some pictures of Aussie birds, real and fake:


I knew he was just a fake, but I still didn't like the way he looked at me with his long beak!


So I showed him who the boss is!





The Tall One had to rescue him from me by taking him away! Ha! I showed him!

2 comments:

T-man Angel said...

Welcome back, Tall One!! We missed hearing updates from you.

Those photos are so cute. Carerra and Miss Prissy certainly look like healthy and happy birdies.

T-man

Anonymous said...

Ha, triumph! Good for you, Carrera. And it’s nice to see The Tall One has returned.